Monday, July 17, 2006

The Next Scrapbooking Video - Page Design 2

Ok, this is another scrapbooking ideas video from the mini-course - but I'll save some videos for the course only, and you'll have to sign up to watch them.

This one, to me, gives the most important tip of all concerning the design and layout of scrapbook pages. I've seen so many that look 'ho hum' after many hours of work - but if these tips had been followed, the impact would have been just perfect.

Please let me know if you try these tips and think it makes a difference.

Click here to watch the video.

Please come back to this blog soon.

Pet


technorati tags:, , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Tranquilita said...

Great material Pet! I hope you can continue. Greetings from Mexico.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Me said...

Hello Pet,

I think you are great too! I am a card maker / scrapbooker myself and I stumbled upon your videos today.

It appears that you are not really spending much time on your blog anymore though.

Will you be coming back?

You can find me at http://scrapbookingdirections.blogspot.com or www.scrapbookingdirections.com

I would love to learn more from you and possibly even work with you some day!


P.S. I also love the fact that you bring that male perspective to scrapbooking. We need more of you!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Loved your videos. Hope you'll be back onto blogging and making vids. Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home