Monday, July 03, 2006

Scrapbook Page Designs

Ideas for scrapbook pages can be found wherever you find a scrapbooking website.

Today I was looking at http://www.geocities.com/scrapbookingsite/

It's a great site with lots of ideas and resources. You may like to check it out. It has lots of nice pictures like these.



Thanks guys!

Of course there will always be some pages, in any site or magazine, that you like more than others, and that helps you work out what you need to do to make your own pages look special.

The things I always ask myself are

  • Can you easily tell what the the theme of the page is?
  • What is the first thing that attracts your eye? I think it's pretty obvious in these two pages.

I believe every page needs a focus. Do you agree?

Have Fun

Pet :)




technorati tags:, , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home