Saturday, July 15, 2006

Calligraphy and Scrapbooking

Here's me, showing off a bit!

Calligraphy can be used to create many headings and titles for scrapbooking pages. Over the next few days I'll make another video showing you ideas for how it can be used for page background designs too.

And now the truth comes out! The Pet of my name stands for Peter. My initials are PET - so I've been called Pet a lot! (And I couldn't use Peter Taylor twice to sign on with Blogger in different accounts. As you'll see, I have another blog dedicated purely to calligraphy, and will soon have associated websites too.)

I hope you'll like this video showing some of the possibilities- not only for scrapbooking:

Click here to watch the video

Pet (Peter)

technorati tags:, , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home